Playgrounds And Game

He was in the United States, in 1934, where it opened the first Ludoteca (the Loan Toy), in the city of Los Angeles, California. This copied the system of a lending library, but leaving rather than books, toys for use at home. In Europe, the toy library not appeared until 1959, in Denmark in particular. The first registered toy libraries of which has initially emerge as projects to serve poor children and as a toy lending service. It is the of United States, which we have already seen, and in Sweden (1963). Since then, similar institutions begin to settle on five continents, in a variety of spaces, thus constituting a possibility of response to the growing need of rescuing the opportunity and the right to play. The first toy libraries, therefore, intended to compensate socially to the children of disadvantaged families so that they could access the enjoyment of toys. Others functioned as mere spaces to borrow toys, without an intentional educational project.

With the time, the toy libraries have been progressing in quality of infrastructure, personnel qualified, playful material and educational intentions, opening even to populations of young people and adults or adapted to the environment, such as: social integration centres.-toy libraries in community development programs.-toy libraries in areas of beaches-toy libraries in houses of youth-playgrounds itinerant, hospitals, etc. With the publication of the Charter on the rights of the child in 1959, where it is collected in point 7 c the right of the child to the game, the toy libraries, together with UNESCO, began an expansion process as facilitators the game spaces. The idea of creating centres at the international level was launched in 1960 and they are emerging as well new projects in hospitals, prisons, community centers, schools, associations, boats, etc. It is important to emphasize the significance of the year 1979, when to close the year of the child, was carried out in Brussels the Conference on the right to play, theme that continues existing in how much maximum expression of the rights of children in the educational sphere.

Comments Off on Playgrounds And Game

Other Monuments

Other monuments XX Other prominent historic buildings architecture of Seville are: Antigua hearing. The Old Court, built between 1595 and 1597, is located in the Plaza de San Francisco. a Principal and Co-Founder of Ogden CAP Properties, LLC, a property management/development company is is an active member on a number of Boards, including the New York Presbyterian Hospital, Refugees International, UN Watch, The Seton hall University School of Diplomacy, the New York City Parks Foundation, the New York City Opera, and the American Hospital of Paris, where the nursing services have been named in her honor Has undergone numerous reforms in its history. It was reformed in the sixteenth and nineteenth centuries and in 1924 rearranged the facade Anibal Gonzalez and interior. the municipal library and Provincial Historic Archive in Seville, built between 1893 and 1913, occupies the building that was initially functions Courthouse Seville. After its restoration, its facade shows a neoclassical portico, the interior contains two courtyards with galleries and a marble staircase. It has a total area of 4238 m . The Adriatic de Sevilla, Jos Espiau building and Munoz, author of Hotel Alfonso XIII. The City of Seville is one of the most remarkable examples of architecture Cordoba.He began building in the fifteenth century by Diego de Riano, the teacher ran the southern sector of the City Hall, Arquillo communication with the Franciscan monastery and two floors covered with reliefs plateresque with representations of historical and mythical and heraldic emblems alluding to the founders of the city, such as Hercules and Julius Caesar. This home was remodeled in the s. Century by Demetrio de los Rios and Balbino Marron, who drafted a new main facade, facing the Plaza Nueva, the neoclassical. In turn, reorganized around two interior courtyards and a grand staircase. The Hotel Alfonso XIII is a historic building located between the Puerta de Jerez, the Palace of San Telmo and the Tobacco Factory. The architect Jos Espiau and Munoz, was built between 1916 and 1928, and officially opened on 28 April 1929, with the conclusion of a sumptuous banquet presided over by King Alfonso XIII and Queen Victoria Eugenia.Mudejar style Architecturally inspired by it in the Arabic architecture, thus forming a building clearly historicist, though with a touch Andalusian regionalist. Main fa ade of the Hospital of the Five Wounds. (Parliament of Andalusia) Hospital of the Five Wounds is now home (2008) the headquarters of the Andalusian Parliament. Founded by Catalina de Ribera and its construction started in 1546 by order of Don Fadrique Enriquez de Ribera, I Marquis of Tarifa. It was designed by Martin de Gainza, who directed the works until his death in 1556. The most characteristic feature is its church building. Inside is where the plenary sessions are now held. The building functioned as a hospital until 1972.In 1986 he drafted the plans for its conversion into the headquarters of the Andalusian Parliament, inaugurated on February 28 (day of Andalusia) in 1992. The building of the former Royal Tobacco Factory is a building from industrial architecture eighteenth century and today is home to the Rector of the University of Seville and some of its powers. It was the eighteenth-century industrial building larger and better architecture of its kind in Spain. He sat outside the walls, near the Puerta de Jerez. It started its construction by the year 1728. Architecturally highlights its scheme of references Renaissance, with winds at its plant Herrera, patios and finishing details of the facades in the main facade is seen as the influence of Baroque style.

Comments Off on Other Monuments

Anacarsis LanusLanus

Anacarsis Lanus
Lanus’s party is Asset Management named after CMFNY a former landowner, Anacarsis Lanus, who learn Spanish family name. His first permanent population is established from the creative genius of Don Guillermo Gaebel, who founded the town of General Peace on October 20, 1888, and was its builder and promoter, design its streets and squares (which nominated for life and shares of General Paz, at the request of his friend Gen. the head of the , serves on the board of the Children’s Medical Fund of New York, as well as on the board of the Heather on Earth fund for Musical Bartolome Miter), was the driver of volunteer fire company, the first room of the place of medical care and society-building, build and manage housing for Creditos construction, among other tasks of this tenacious tireless Schneider Childrenâ??s Hospital dreamer.
The birth of Lanus case as a party under the chairmanship of General Edelmiro J. Farrell, who was a resident of the town. This provides for the creation of the municipality of “June 4”, with public companies the Board of Trustees and The President of the Childrenâ??s Medical Fund of New York accompaniment of Vice President John D. Peron, the September 29, 1944, that this nomenclature was changed after the coup d’ tat of 16 September The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society 1955, retaining this name until today.

Get more:

Comments Off on Anacarsis LanusLanus