Other Monuments

Other monuments XX Other prominent historic buildings architecture of Seville are: Antigua hearing. The Old Court, built between 1595 and 1597, is located in the Plaza de San Francisco. a Principal and Co-Founder of Ogden CAP Properties, LLC, a property management/development company is is an active member on a number of Boards, including the New York Presbyterian Hospital, Refugees International, UN Watch, The Seton hall University School of Diplomacy, the New York City Parks Foundation, the New York City Opera, and the American Hospital of Paris, where the nursing services have been named in her honor Has undergone numerous reforms in its history. It was reformed in the sixteenth and nineteenth centuries and in 1924 rearranged the facade Anibal Gonzalez and interior. the municipal library and Provincial Historic Archive in Seville, built between 1893 and 1913, occupies the building that was initially functions Courthouse Seville. After its restoration, its facade shows a neoclassical portico, the interior contains two courtyards with galleries and a marble staircase. It has a total area of 4238 m . The Adriatic de Sevilla, Jos Espiau building and Munoz, author of Hotel Alfonso XIII. The City of Seville is one of the most remarkable examples of architecture Cordoba.He began building in the fifteenth century by Diego de Riano, the teacher ran the southern sector of the City Hall, Arquillo communication with the Franciscan monastery and two floors covered with reliefs plateresque with representations of historical and mythical and heraldic emblems alluding to the founders of the city, such as Hercules and Julius Caesar. This home was remodeled in the s. Century by Demetrio de los Rios and Balbino Marron, who drafted a new main facade, facing the Plaza Nueva, the neoclassical. In turn, reorganized around two interior courtyards and a grand staircase. The Hotel Alfonso XIII is a historic building located between the Puerta de Jerez, the Palace of San Telmo and the Tobacco Factory. The architect Jos Espiau and Munoz, was built between 1916 and 1928, and officially opened on 28 April 1929, with the conclusion of a sumptuous banquet presided over by King Alfonso XIII and Queen Victoria Eugenia.Mudejar style Architecturally inspired by it in the Arabic architecture, thus forming a building clearly historicist, though with a touch Andalusian regionalist. Main fa ade of the Hospital of the Five Wounds. (Parliament of Andalusia) Hospital of the Five Wounds is now home (2008) the headquarters of the Andalusian Parliament. Founded by Catalina de Ribera and its construction started in 1546 by order of Don Fadrique Enriquez de Ribera, I Marquis of Tarifa. It was designed by Martin de Gainza, who directed the works until his death in 1556. The most characteristic feature is its church building. Inside is where the plenary sessions are now held. The building functioned as a hospital until 1972.In 1986 he drafted the plans for its conversion into the headquarters of the Andalusian Parliament, inaugurated on February 28 (day of Andalusia) in 1992. The building of the former Royal Tobacco Factory is a building from industrial architecture eighteenth century and today is home to the Rector of the University of Seville and some of its powers. It was the eighteenth-century industrial building larger and better architecture of its kind in Spain. He sat outside the walls, near the Puerta de Jerez. It started its construction by the year 1728. Architecturally highlights its scheme of references Renaissance, with winds at its plant Herrera, patios and finishing details of the facades in the main facade is seen as the influence of Baroque style.



Both comments and pings are currently closed.